Friday, May 13, 2011

I have a confession to make.

I was born with a super power. This power allows me to help other women find the perfect dress, especially wedding dresses. As we are currently heading straight into wedding season I was asked to share my gift with the world, so here I am, trying to translate something that just clicks in my head into words other people can understand.

You're probably asking what makes me so qualified to help women find The Dress, the answer is nothing, except that I'm really good at it. It's an amalgam of working in a costume shop for a few years and seeing how different things looked on different people and the fact that, to this day, I love to play dress up. Day to day, give me jeans, a t-shirt, and a pair of flip flops, but oh my should you see my closet; more dresses than I know what to do with.

Well here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment